Monday, December 7, 2009

Tips on Improving Career

by La Rose from book Top Secretary

1. Personal Learning; To Improve ability. Often, low self-esteem emerged, partly because we feel inadequate or there is something missing. This is reflected in the sentence that we say or sentence in our minds, not words that can hurt the stone us. Here sentence I have ever read. However, we need to look at sentences that we speak our minds. Let us follow the sentences below. Oops something I do not call me an executive assistant, I'm just a secretary. Actually your calling as an executive assistant they give you an opportunity to increase career. You doubt it could be because of lack of confidence. For that, what you should do is to evaluate which parts you need to improve. Do not ever sell yourself alone.

The sentence has the energy. Something that constantly say will become a reality. Be the person who likes to learn, then the sentences that you say will also change. At least, not lower yourself.

Changes take place very quickly. We can not reap the success only by relying on the knowledge we have today. Therefore, university life is always in learning, who stopped him to resign.

2. Courage To Change, Do Reformation. I've filed a request to my boss to be placed in other departments as increased career. However, I hesitate because of my current job no less. My materially spoiled my family boss. I get a lot of convenience. However, I am frankly fed up with work that is routine. Meanwhile, I actually can do things better to give more opportunities to become manager, but I was a bit doubtful I will succeed?. Are you going to succeed or not, go back to your own. Indeed, easiness does not always give satisfaction. So, you have to choose. You must have the courage to change. It is a challenge because of changes characterized by uncertainty. Therefore, often a person chooses to be a coward better than change.

3. Sincerity I really wanted to go. For ten years I worked odd jobs so I do not know if I or the secretary general. My boss is very dependent on me, what it needs, up to the doctors who take care of me. His family is also very dependent on me. Indeed there is virtually no material needs unmet. However, I am frankly very tired. Instead I began to see that more enslaved. Just imagine, my boss's wife behaves as if he was also my boss and lately my health is very disturbed.

Quite a lot of talented people to become Head of Section, Managers, and other important positions. Still, the secretary for more routine work.

Phone notes, make an appointment for your boss, taking care of incoming and outgoing mail, handle the needs of employers to the level of the family shopping for the boss because they so hard-working and willing to do anything. Hence, they become very necessary.

4. Responsible For Environmental Self makes me down. Imagine how my friends would go if that discussed only the shopping; picnic; boyfriends, or men who can be a foster father, in the sense of the word, can consistently provide financial assistance as well as a date. While I really wanted to do something else. I want to work in other parts, but I do not know how to begin. My friends are satisfied with their situation, even laughed at me when I casually say about the desire to do something else.

We can not let the journey of life is determined by the environment. Environment will not change if we do not change. We must take responsibility for what happens to ourselves. When with friends, start talking about the topic you are also interested and not just the topics they are interested.

Who knows, they also actually have an interest as you to do something different. It's just that they do not entirely understand. If they do not change then you have to change. Find new friends and new environment. Because it should not, we are so sunk with the group that only makes us feel depressed. So, do not get used to looking for a scapegoat.

In a sense, blame others or circumstances for our slump. The story of this black sheep came from Greece. In the past, if there is plague found black goats. Animals are innocent pray with a variety of spells and then sacrificed / slaughtered. There also are isolated in the woods. With the black sheep, we are not looking for origins of disease / epidemic, we are not responsible anymore.

Because if you want to be responsible means to do something. In fact required to work hard. Meanwhile, not enough people are lazy. Not to mention doing something, was tired and desperate.

5. Think Positive, Stay away from Bad Prejudice. I ask for help if he was Head of Human Resources can put me on the more the challenge, rather than just receive and answer phones, greet guests, and typing. I thought she was a woman who had experienced. He was far above me and would like to help me. Apparently, not as I expected. The answer is really painful. He said, skills are what you are doing now. This is the most suitable job for you. If you want to move to the desired place, you need to learn more.

Translated from : http://zulidamel.wordpress.com/2008/03/15/kiat-kiat-meningkatkan-karier/#comment-1781

No comments:

Post a Comment